- What are the 10 largest companies in the world?
- What are the 10 best companies to work for?
- What industry has the most jobs?
- Who are the five largest employers in the world?
- Is the NHS the largest employer in the world?
- What company is the richest?
- Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
- Who is the largest UK employer?
- Who is the largest tech company in the world?
- What is the biggest company in the world 2020?
- Who is the number 1 employer in the US?
- Which company has highest number of employees?
What are the 10 largest companies in the world?
10 Biggest Companies in the World#1 Walmart Inc.
(WMT)#2 China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.
(SNP)#3 Amazon.com Inc.
(AMZN)#4 PetroChina Co.
(PTR)#5 Apple Inc.
(AAPL)#6 CVS Health Corp.
(CVS)#7 Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDS.
A)#8 Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
What are the 10 best companies to work for?
Take a look at the top 10 best companies to work for in the new year, and learn more about the full 100 ranking here.HubSpot.Bain & Company. … DocuSign. … In-N-Out Burger. … Sammons Financial Group. … Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. … Intuitive Surgical. … Ultimate Software. … More items…•
What industry has the most jobs?
The 7 industries with the most job openingsProfessional & business services. Rate: 5.8% Number of openings: 1.3 million. … Health care & social assistance. Rate: 5.6% Number of openings: 1.2 million. … Accommodation & food services. Rate: 5.5% … Retail trade. Rate: 5.3% … Real estate. Rate: 5.1% … Transportation, warehousing & utilities. Rate: 4.8% … Construction. Rate: 4.4%
Who are the five largest employers in the world?
Top 5 Largest EmployersUnited States Department of Defense. … People’s Liberation Army. … Walmart. … McDonald’s. … China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
Is the NHS the largest employer in the world?
It’s the Fifth Largest Employer in the World That’s right, the NHS, which employs 1.7 million, is the world’s fifth largest employer, and is the only UK institution to make it into the top 10 biggest employers.
What company is the richest?
Walmart topped the ranking with about 523.96 billion U.S. dollars in revenue. Walmart was also the largest company in the world based on its number of employees, with some 2.2 million all over the world.
Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
1. Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, and is one of the largest companies in the world. The products like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer etc is being used by almost by almost every professional in the world.
Who is the largest UK employer?
Public sector employersEmployerEst.EmployeesNHS (England)19481,400,000NHS Scotland1948160,000British Army1660125,430Department of Work and Pensions2001111,00014 more rows
Who is the largest tech company in the world?
The World’s Tech Giants, Ranked by Brand ValueRankCompanyBrand Value (2020)#1Apple$352 billion#2Microsoft$327 billion#3Google$324 billion#4Tencent$151 billion6 more rows•Aug 4, 2020
What is the biggest company in the world 2020?
Saudi AramcoWith a market capitalization of 1.68 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2020, Saudi Aramco was the world’s largest company in 2020. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands: Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
Who is the number 1 employer in the US?
Note that for some companies listed, the majority of total employees live and work in other countries….Employment by company.hideUnited States-based Largest Private EmployersRankEmployerGlobal number of Employees1Walmart2,200,0002Amazon798,0003Yum China450,00025 more rows
Which company has highest number of employees?
WalmartThis statistic shows the 50 largest companies in the world based on number of employees in the fiscal year of 2019. Walmart had about 2.2 million employees in the fiscal year of 2019, the highest of any company in the world.